Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Blake's 5th Birthday Scooby Doo Bash!!!

Two weeks ago, my nephew Blake (who I swear was just born yesterday!!) turned 5. Blake, like most little boys his age, loves Scooby Doo. Well, that's the theme my sister decided to go with when she asked me to help with ideas for his party and I must say she did a great job!!


How adorable are these invites she ordered off Etsy!!! Do you see Blake in the van?!?








My friend Melonie made these "far out" coordinating water bottle lables.











My husband and I made this "groovy" Mystery Machine!!!


Here are my doodlebugs with their cousin (aka: the birthday boy).
Yeah, couldn't get anything better out of them than these cheesy faces!!! LOL




Happy Birthday to my adorable nephew Blake, hope your party was as fun as you are.