Friday, March 4, 2011

HELLO KITTY!!!

First of all, I would like to apologize for the lack of post.  The Girls, Christmas, the New Year, our recent trip to Disneyland and our new puppy has seem to have gotten the best of my time.  Well, with that said, I have started my mission to start the early planning stages of Catherine's 4th birthday bash!!! Catherine is a HUGE Hello Kitty fan (I think she has more Hello Kitty shirts than I have shoes!!!).  So, I started searching for Hello Kitty themed parties on some of the blogs I follow to get some ideas and just had to share these adorable parties with you. 

The first one is from Bird's Party Blog and there are so many things about this party I love and can not pin point just one!!



for more photos and details about this party you can check it out here.

The second party comes from Richterology.  Stephanie did an amazing job putting this precious party together for her two girls.








Be sure to check out all the other photo's and cuteness from this party HERE.

AND.....the last one was featured on Save the Date for Cupcakes (unfortunately, the original blog it was featured on is no longer available).  This party is so far up the cuteness scale that I can hardley take it!!!

 





Don't you just love it?!?!

Well after all this searching she informed me that she wants a puppy themed party, so it's back to the searching!!!!